Wednesday, June 22, 2011

June 25 Meeting

This coming Saturday our group will be meeting at the Arlington library from 12:30-2:30. We have a very full program including English paper-pieced hexagons, "super circles," and show and tell. You are more than welcome to bring whatever you wish for show and tell. We are also encouraging everyone to bring one of the first quilts they have made - a fun exercise that will show how far we have come/how our sewing has evolved.

I will be teaching the program on Saturday - which motivated me to finish up a mini quilt many months in the making: You can learn more about this quilt on my blog. I hope everyone can make it on Saturday - you don't want to miss this FABULOUS door prize!!!


Please take a minute to RSVP on our BigTent page so that I can know how many materials to prepare for the meeting.


All the best,

Laurie Matthews

2 comments:

  1. I wish I could go, but the 25th is my husband's birthday and we'll be up at the beach celebrating. Have a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we all make matching quilted dresses for a BMQG photo shoot? PLEASE?! :)

    ReplyDelete