- Enter your quilt by filling out the form at this link. Please submit your quilt as soon as possible!
- Send a picture of your quilt for our records (kkleaveit at yahoo.com and bostonmqg at gmail.com).
- Prepare your quilt for show.
- A great tutorial for adding a hanging sleeve to your quilt written by Jacquie Gehring can be found at this link. All quilts, including the minis for our guild challenge, require a 4" sleeve. The mini sleeves can be pinned on if you do not have the time to sew them. Larger quilts must have the sleeve sewn on.
- If your quilt does not already have a permanent label, please attach one to a back lower corner. The label can be a temporary label but must be firmly attached. Include at least your name and phone number on the label.
- Be sure that your quilt is ready for show by making sure threads are trimmed, lint removed, etc.
- Quilts can be dropped off to one of four locations (Natick, Northboro, Lowell or Waltham). Contact Karen for specifics on these locations. WE MUST HAVE YOUR QUILTS IN HAND ON OR BEFORE 2 APRIL!!
- The guild staffs the show on weekends. Because we will also be holding a raffle this year, we require at least two persons per shift. One volunteer will sell tickets in the lobby and the other will remain with the quilts in the show. You can sign up for your shift here.
WE LOOK FORWARD TO YOUR FABULOUS SUBMISSIONS AND ANOTHER FANTASTIC SHOW!